TOTAL ONLINE PROFILING COVERS EVERYTHING IN SEARCH.
WHAT DO PEOPLE SEE WHEN THEY GOOGLE YOU or your business?
Unlike the other products, our Platinum package delivers a negative free first two pages on the majority of major search engines.
In addition, the results are manipulated and managed to create a complete and near perfect profile from virtually every angle.
This package should generate highly positive sentiments on the first pages of most search engines as well as creating enhanced digital visibility by means of search engine and social media manipulation. It should also encompass control and positive presence in the images, video, and news section of the search engines.
In addition to the components of the Suppression of Negative results and Positive Branding packages, the Platinum package also provides an enhancement bundle.
It includes but isn’t limited to geolocation specific digital classified creations, business directory penetration and visibility management of images. We will also take care of micro-blogs creation, business reviews, video marketing, business collateral marketing, and more.
An all-encompassing package that delivers ownership of search results whilst making your name, business or brand very strong and relatively impervious to damaging negative reviews.
The monitoring is constant at all levels of activity. This is necessary mainly because the only constant in online marketing is change and we must be in a position to react with rapid response.
As with all our projects, our intention is to deliver far more than the minimums quoted and we pride ourselves in under promising and over delivering on all client work undertaken.
BENEFITS OF A PROFESSIONAL INTERNET REPUTATION MANAGEMENT CAMPAIGN:
- Control your online image and brand.
- Control what searchers are seeing.
- Remove and/or push down negative content.
- Help prevent future online attacks before they strike.
- Promote and optimize positive content across the Internet.
- Restore your name or a brand.
- Authority of negative results according to Google algorithms.
- Number of negative results on the first page.
- Monthly search volume.
- Activity of a new content by competitors.
- Value of current back links.
- Time required to create an audience or engage with current audience.