NEGATIVE SEARCH RESULTS
CAN BE MANAGED.
WHAT DO PEOPLE SEE WHEN THEY GOOGLE YOU or your business?
For clients who have already lost ownership of their search results to more negative listings, our Premium Package is designed to turn that around and to give back the ownership and control of SERPs.
Many business categories are more prone than others to generate negatives – digital liabilities. That is why a far more complex approach is required to drown the negatives in a sea of positives.
In this product we aim to deliver a “negative free” first page of search engine results.
As a core we use all of the techniques in Positive Branding and add reverse engineering and content syndication to dislodge the offending results.
By tracking the rank fluctuation in the SERPs we can increase decrease and implement the necessary and most effective methods to suppress the negative listings and relegate them to the second page and beyond in the search engine results.
There are four ongoing main components of this product consisting of:
- Implementation and promotion;
- Enhancement and tweaking.
The monitoring is constant at all levels of activity. This is necessary mainly because the only constant in online marketing is change and we must be in a position to react with rapid response.
As with all our projects, our intention is to deliver far more than the minimums quoted and we pride ourselves in under promising and over delivering on all client work undertaken.
BENEFITS OF A PROFESSIONAL INTERNET REPUTATION MANAGEMENT CAMPAIGN:
- Control your online image and brand.
- Control what searchers are seeing.
- Remove and/or push down negative content.
- Help prevent future online attacks before they strike.
- Promote and optimize positive content across the Internet.
- Restore your name or a brand.
- Authority of negative results according to Google algorithms.
- Number of negative results on the first page.
- Monthly search volume.
- Activity of a new content by competitors.
- Value of current back links.
- Time required to create an audience or engage with current audience.